Subject: Nomination for WHO/Europe Regional Technical Consultation on Advancing the Global Implementation Research Agenda for Noncommunicable Diseases
From: "EURO Nutrition" <[email-masked]>
To: Helen Sõber
Cc: "WICKRAMASINGHE, Kremlin" <[email-masked]>, "MALYKH, Regina" <[email-masked]>, "TOKAREVA, Alena" <[email-masked]>, "Triin Uusberg", <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2024 10:11:24 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Message sent on behalf of Dr Gauden Galea, Strategic Advisor to the Regional 
Director on NCDs and Innovation

Please see the attached correspondence sent from the World Health 
Organization, Regional Office for Europe. One or more attachments may be 
included.

Veuillez vous référer à la correspondance ci-jointe du Bureau régional de 
l'Europe de l'Organisation mondiale de la santé. Une ou plusieurs annexes 
peuvent être jointes.

Mit der Bitte um Kenntnisnahme der beiliegenden Korrespondenz (eine oder 
mehrere Anlagen), Weltgesundheitsorganisation, Regionalbüro für Europa.

См. прикрепленные письма от Европейского регионального бюро Всемирной 
организации здравоохранения (один или несколько прикрепленных файлов).

Regards,

Special Initiative on NCDs and Innovation

WHO Regional Office for Europe
UN City
Marmorvej 51
DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø
Denmark

http://www.euro.who.int/en/NCDoffice